Google

Sunday, April 23, 2006

祸不单行,福不双至

Yesterday I was suay again...dun feel like saying wat it is...but guess I was just plain unlucky again..haha I felt suay when I saw that thing from the window...but the funny thing is..after a while...I din care abt it already...haha guess I am already used to it...and shall just enjoy my weekend...

It's been a good weekend...went to Chevron for fried ice cream...haha and it is the first time I went to a restaurant and only ordered dessert...in the end all the waiter and waitress in the restaurant kept staring at me and my dear...hahah...we were so paiseh that we even forgot to take the umbrella..in the end the waitress still chased after us to return the umbrella...so funny...The dessert's pretty good...

Have been having nightmares lately .... dunnoe why...haha i nv do any kui xin shi...tink must be exam stress....yay exams over in less than 2 weeks....

hang in there guys and girls...jiayou!