Google

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I get to vote!

Haha surprisingly, I get to vote in this elections...I thought the opposition wont be daring enough to challenge the Defence minister in my GRC...but apparently they are v daring this year...even the PM is challenged in Ang Mor Kio...so shall cast my vote as a Singaporean next Sat...voting is confidential..so of cse shall not say who I will vote for next Sat...hehe

I tink i overate this weekend...ate 1 and a half pizza, 1 chicken wing for dinner on sat...oops..sounds really alot...den ate so much with xiling's family tonite...my stomach is getting bigger..hehe..need to exercise liao...

haiz..man u lost to chelsea yesterday and rooney broke the fourth metatarsal in his right foot.. meaning he's out for 6 weeks and may miss the world cup..sigh...my team lost and the star of england maybe out for world cup...he better recover in time..haha

Last paper on thurs...losing motivation to study...haha...need to study hard for the next few days...so many ppl finish exams already...argh...exams faster finish!!